How to keep busy when waiting for labor to start…
I’m almost 39 weeks pregnant with my second. There have been many signs that labor could begin but it hasn’t. All the signs were pointing to an early labor but I’m still here, waiting. What to do, what to do, here are some suggestions if you are in a similar position.
15 things to do when waiting:
- Create a scrap book for the new baby
- Take a bubble bath
- Read a pregnancy/baby book
- Get a manicure or pedicure, or both!
- Try a new recipe for dinner
- Watch your favourite movie
- Look at some birth announcement designs
- Triple check everything is ready for the baby
- Call your mum
- Have a picnic with your family
- Make a belly casting of your belly
- Have a lunch date with a friend
- Go window shopping
- look at your baby name list, write out your favs.
- Try to relax
There are many more things that could be added to this list. I am so excited to meet this baby and so over being pregnant, it has to be any day now, right?